March 4, 2009

Setlist by Simone

I, Simone, aka 'Meeshka' in the interweb fan circles, have been into Faith No More since 1990 when I was 12. I saw them live 9 times from the King For A Day period onward and could easily go for 9 more.


1. Land Of Sunshine
2. Surprise! You're Dead!
3. Ashes To Ashes
4. The World Is Yours
5. Zombie Eaters
6. The Crab Song
7. The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
8. Underwater Love
9. Everything's Ruined
10. The Jungle
11. Digging The Grave
12. Cuckoo For Caca
13. Be Aggressive
14. Stripsearch
15. Jizzlobber
16. Just A Man

1st Encore
17. Caffeine
18. Edge Of The World
19. King For A Day

2nd Encore
20. As The Worm Turns
21. Midlife Crisis




What I would give to see 'Underwater Love' live!

1 comment:

  1. Notice, everyone seems to want 'Just a man' live...including me.

    I saw them all 4 times they came to Perth, Australia. Cherish those memories! FNM circa The Real Thing was the first concert I ever went to!

    ReplyDelete