March 20, 2009

Setlist by Robert

I've been a huge FNM fan since I saw the Epic video when I was 10 years old. They were the first live band I ever saw (opening for Metallica and GNR at RFK stadium), and only saw them once more on the final tour. I am thrilled to finally have an opportunity to see them in concert again and plan on making it to Europe this summer for a trio of shows! Without further ado...
1. Collision
2. Introduce Yourself
3. Mouth to Mouth
4. Edge of the World
5. As the Worm Turns
6. Underwater Love
7. Absolute Zero
8. Kindergarten
9. Be Aggressive
10. Falling to Pieces
11. Got That Feeling
12. The Crab Song
13. Take This Bottle
14. Why Do You Bother
15. Surprise! You're Dead!
16. Stripsearch
17. Helpless
18. Everything's Ruined
19. Crack Hitler
20. Just A Man
Encore! S'il vous plait.
21. I Started a Joke
22. Malpractice
23. Pristina
Encore 2
24. The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
25. Jizzlobber
Also, while I'm dreaming, I'd like them to mix in 2 new cuts and a cover of some lame pop song!

1 comment:

  1. Spot on! Robert knows his stuff. This is the perfect setlist. Excellent job in thinking this through.

    Far less predictable and the only one to include Everything's Ruined.

    the opener of Collision is easy to imagine!!

    ReplyDelete