March 26, 2009

Setlist by Mark

1. Woodpeckers From Mars
2. Be Aggressive
3. Introduce Yourself
4. Land Of Sunshine
5. Collision
6. Digging The Grave
7. Richochet
8. Evidence
9. Last Cup Of Sorrow
10. Easy
11. The Crab Song
12. Everythings Ruined
13. Stripsearch
14. She Loves Me Not
15. Ashes To Ashes
16. A Small Victory
17. Crack Hitler
18. Jizzlobber 19. Zombie Eaters
20. Faster Disco or The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
21. Surprise! You're Dead!
22. Midlife Crisis
23. We Care A Lot
24. Epic

Why? A lot of obvious choices there, and whilst I would LOVE "As The Worm Turns", or "Chinese Arithmetic" or "Another Body Murdered" or "What A Day", but I'm thinking more of what would sound fantastic and please everyone - even those people who only know the albums.







1 comment:

  1. I forgot Caffeine. I can't believe I forgot Caffeine!

    ReplyDelete