March 23, 2009

Setlist by Christopher

I saw them once in LA in 97-incredible! I have been lucky enough to see Mr. Bungle, Peeping Tom, and Mike Patton with Zorn/Frith. FNM is my favorite as I love what Bordin, Gould, and Roddy bring to the band.

I would love two sets. with no encores as i think they are cheesy and always done

Midlife Crisis
Digging the grave
Collision
Evidence
Be Aggressive
Stripsearch
A Small Victory
Ashes to Ashes
From Out of Nowhere
Land of Sunshine

We Care A lot
Introduce Yourself
King for a day
Everythings Ruined
Surprise! You're dead!
Last Cup of Sorrow
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Midnight Cowboy
Falling to Pieces
Epic
Goodbye Goodbye(oingo boingo)


So many great songs that I left off......this is more hits oriented. would love to hear rarities as well!

thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment