March 26, 2009

Setlist by Juan

Hi there my name is Juan Díaz Ortega, I'm from Chile with 24 years old and a FNM fan since 1995. I'm a bass player and my great inspiration to take that instrument was Billy Gould, when I listened for the first time We Care A Lot or R'n'R i was in shock with his raw and aggressive sound!!This is my choise, based on classic FNM setlist and my favorite songs of all albums, I left out the b-sides but I think here are greats songs to. There are 30 song, I know that FNM play only 20 songs live aprox, but I'm free to dream =D

Intro: Also Sprach Zarathustra" (Strauss) + "Caesar's Palace" showstyle entrance


1. Ricochet
2. Be Aggressive
3. Midlife Crisis
4. Kindergarten
5. Falling to Pieces
6. Anne's Song
7. Land Of Sunshine
8. The Real Thing
9. Evidence
10. Introduce Yourself
11. Ashes To Ashes
12. R'n'R
13. Ugly in the Morning
14. Last Cup Of Sorrow
15. Caffeine
16. King For A Day
17. Pristina
18. Epic
19. The Morning After
20. Chinese Arithmetic
21. A Small Victory
22. Collision
23. The Last to Know
24. Just A Man

Encore 1

25. Stripsearch
26. Paths Of Glory

Encore 2

27. From Out of Nowhere
28. Why Do You Bother? (Chuck Mosley on vocals)
29. The Crab Song (Chuck Mosley on vocals)

30. We Care A Lot (Patton & Chuck Mosleyon vocals)


PD1: Visit and join to the "Billy Gould appreciation society" created by a friend and I, the only group in honour of Billy Gould in Facebook:


PD2: An special of the 50 years of the "International Fest of Viña del Mar" this years, remembering the visit of Faith No More to Chile in 1991


No comments:

Post a Comment