March 25, 2009

Setlist by Alexis

Hi!, I'm Alexis Machuca from Chile, I'm sending you a extensive playlist reviewing all FNM's albums, these songs are my personal favourite ones ;)

Setlist:

1.- Midnight Cowboy (as a Intro)
2.- From Out To Nowhere
3.- What A Day
4.- Got That Feeling
5.- Arabian Disco
6.- Kindergarten
7.- Surprise, You're Dead!
8.- As The Worm Turns
9.- Another Body Murdered (Roddy on rap vocals)
10.- Underwater Love
11.- Ricochet
12.- Zombie Eaters
13.- Malpractice
14.- Ashes To Ashes
15.- Edge Of The World
16.- Smaller and Smaller
17.- Jizzlobber
18.- We Care A Lot
19.- Anne's Song
20.- Be Aggressive
21.- Paths Of Glory
22.- Ugly In The Morning
23.- Collision
24.- Epic

Encore
25.- Greed (feat. Chuck Mosley)
26.- The Crab Song (feat. Chuck Mosley)
27.- R'n'R (feat. Chuck Mosley)

PS: Well, songs 9, 25, 26 & 27 are only a suggestion :PPS2: I hope Billy read this, I'm a huge fan of his bass technique and composition quality

No comments:

Post a Comment