March 16, 2009

Setlist by Antti

My name is Antti, known in FNM trading circles as Birthdaypony. I am one of many Finnish Faith No More fans. This reunion is a dream come true! I hope you see that you had special magic with your music. Your songs have not gotten old at all. And Billy, Puffy and Roddy, I know you still have the songs in you. Don´t give up on FNM so easily this time, the world is full of talented singers and guitar players who´ll be more than honored to work with you. Keep on going my man...

Now for my setlist:

From Out Of Nowhere
Epic
- (with the spotlight on Roddy during the piano outro
Billy and Jon can change instruments)
Ashes To Ashes
A Small Victory
Evidence
Easy
Be Aggressive
Stripsearch
Midlife Crisis
Last Cup Of Sorrow
Ricochet
Malpractice
- (Patton would help Roddy with some samples with his own keyboard
+ possibilities for some sick noisy jammin´!)
Star AD
- (either FNM´s own or a local brass-section would help with this
OR the brass could be sampled and Patton would help also
with this)
RV
Everything´s Ruined
Digging The Grave
We Care A Lot
-----------
Land Of Sunshine
As The Worm Turns
Caffeine

Thank you!

My FNM tradelist can be found here: www.phishhook.com/lists/birthdaypony

in this live performance of Be Aggressive Roddy wears amazingly sexy pair of sunglasses:

No comments:

Post a Comment