March 15, 2009

Setlist by Patricio

Just a couple of notes first:

we're gonna have a sum-up post with some statistics in a few days, so stay tuned for that.

please keep the playlists to about 21 songs.

feel free to add any fnm related stories, and of course favorite videos, to your emails. our email is fnmlive 'at' gmail. com.

and, please be patient as we have gotten a lot of playlists and we can't, and don't want to, upload them all at once.

on to Patricio!

Hey guys, is a real pleasure meet some others fans across the world who has the same pasion for the best music ever, im an Argentine fan of FNM since I remember so here is my Fantasy Setlist. Now I really hope that FNM came to my country and will be a dream come true! Guys you rule!

My suggestion for the tour name: "The Last to Know World Tour"

As the Worm Turns
Chinese Arithmetic
Land of sunshine
A small victory
The Real Thing & Underwater Love
Falling to pieces
Zombie Eaters
16 Tons & Let's Lynch the Landlord
Get Out
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
I Started a Joke
Last Cup of Sorrow
Epic

Encore:
Sweet Dreams & Surprise! You're Dead!
Mark Bowen
I wont forget you
The World Is Yours
From Out of Nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment