April 23, 2009

Setlist by Krystal

Hey,

Krystal here I just wanted to submit my fantasy set list cause I thought it would be fun. I'm thrilled FNM is back!...they've been my favorite band since I was 8 when I inherited a bunch of cassette tapes from my older brother... so definitely good times and a lot of growing up with this stuff. Honestly, I never thought they'd get back together and if I had a choice for a set list right now this would be it (if this were played live it would be a really heavy set but whatever, if they're going to do a reunion tour they could do a few more then normal until the next album.) Hint, hint- wink, wink ha ha ha well, we'll see what they do.

1. ABSOLUTE ZERO
2. NAKED IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER
3. THE REAL THING
4. THE PERFECT CRIME
5. STRIPSEARCH
6. STAR A.D.
7. A SMALL VICTORY
8. MALPRACTICE
9. KINDERGARDEN
10. EVIDENCE
11. ASHES TO ASHES
12. COLLISION
13. FROM OUT OF NOWHERE
14. SOME RANDOM COVER OR NEW SONG*
15. CUCKOO FOR CACA
16. ZOMBIE EATERS
17. JIZZLOBBER
18. EASY
19. LAND OF SUNSHINE
20. GENTLE ART OF MAKING ENEMIES
21. JUST A MAN


ENCORE***
EPIC
EDGE OF THE WORLD
PRISTINA

ALTERNATE ENCORE*
SURPRISE! YOUR'E DEAD!
MIDNIGHT COWBOY
TAKE THIS BOTTLE

It seems to be protocol so I'm sending a link for my favorite FNM video...it's not live but I still like it. Go psycho killer Mike!...the slow-mo effect is kinda pimp if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment