April 11, 2009

Setlist by Alex G

I've been an FNM freak ever since my mind was blown by the flopping fish at age 13. Because I had a rather strict upbringing, I wasn't able to go out and experience the band live until after I left for college. The Album of the Year tour was my first and only Faith No More show. Needless to say, I've had a lot of time to dream up the perfect setlist since then. I actually left out a few tracks that I collected in the early Napster days because the tagging was all jacked up. I couldn't tell if a few were FNM or Bungle (Vision of Love/Lights, anyone?). I can't wait to see them again...IN THE U.S. (PLEASE, DAMMIT).

Midnight Cowboy
From Out of Nowhere
Everything's Ruined
Evidence
A Small Victory
Star A.D.
Digging the Grave
Surprise! You're Dead!
The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Jizzlobber
Glory Box
Stripsearch
Mouth to Mouth
Be Aggressive
Another Body Murdered
The Real Thing
Epic

Encore:
Woodpecker from Mars
Caffeine
I Started a Joke

2nd Encore:
As the Worm Turns
Just a Man

No comments:

Post a Comment