May 17, 2009

Setlist by Nipper

This is Nipper from London giving you my dream Faith No more setlist, the one they should play at Donnington!!
Basically when it comes to rock n' roll I know whats going on and thats why my setlist is by far the best, so here it is.....

Midlife Crisis

Caffeine

From Out Of Nowhere

Get Out

Digging The Grave

Stripsearch

Underwater Love

Evidence

Ricochet

Ashes To Ashes

Kindergarten

The Gentle Art of Making Enemies

A Small Victory

Mark Bowen

The Real Thing

Just A Man

encore-----------------------------------------

Falling To Pieces

We Care A Lot

RV

Everything's Ruined


The best dont u think? cheers x

1 comment:

  1. crap, i reckon it should be....

    1. Smells like teen spirit
    2. whats my age again?
    3. Live and let die
    4. Billie jean
    5. Nightmare on elm street...... hahahaha THATS A FILM NOT A FNM SONG!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
    6. My shoes hahahahaha Thats what I wear on my FETT!!!!! not a fnm song!!!!!!!!
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. Whats the time please? hahahaha THATS NOT A FNM SONG.. THATS WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TIME!!!!!!!!hahahahaha
    9. Son of a preacher man
    10. Shhhhhhh THATS NOT A FNM SONG!!! THATS WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BE QUIET!!! hahahahahahaha
    11. Call me Al.

    ReplyDelete