May 18, 2009

Setlist by Daniel

This is my fantasy list, I tried not to think too much about it, writing down songs as they come to my mind.
Got pretty Angel Dust focused ... I'll burn a CD for my car to see if it works :-)


Midnight Cowboy
From out of Nowhere
Caffeine
The gentle art of making enemies
Take this bottle
Stripsearch
Sweet Dreams - the Nestle Song
Surprise - You're dead
Das Schützenfest
The Crab Song
As the worm turns
Everything's ruined
Malpractice
Just a man

ENCORE

I started a joke
Zombie Eaters
Jizzlobber


See you in Berlin and Souhtside,

1 comment:

  1. crap, i reckon it should be....

    1. Smells like teen spirit
    2. whats my age again?
    3. Live and let die
    4. Billie jean
    5. Nightmare on elm street...... hahahaha THATS A FILM NOT A FNM SONG!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
    6. My shoes hahahahaha Thats what I wear on my FEET!!!!! not a fnm song!!!!!!!!
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. Whats the time please? hahahaha THATS NOT A FNM SONG.. THATS WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TIME!!!!!!!!hahahahaha
    9. Son of a preacher man
    10. Shhhhhhh THATS NOT A FNM SONG!!! THATS WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BE QUIET!!! hahahahahahaha
    11. Call me Al.
    12. Alice, whats the matter?

    ReplyDelete